Pet Search & Rescue is the non-profit behind a fourteen year effort to help lost pets get home, to reduce pet deaths at pounds, and to give adoptable pets more opportunities to find forever homes.
- Our core are made up of career state of the art software/database development staff and pet help leadership in Texas.
- We develop database systems and software tools to help lost/found/pound/adoptable pets - usually on a community wide level
Our core help is our central database - per community.
We serve a number of communities where pet help / pet networking is needed. For example, San Antonio, Texas.
SApets.com (San Antonio) is a software database system that networks the San Antonio Animal Care Services (ACS), animal shelters, spay & neuter facilities and the public who have either lost or found an animal. Now in its 14th year, SApets.com strives to get lost pets home faster, to get pets identified & retrieved from ACS, to help with the No-Kill effort, to educate the public on spay/neuter programs and to increase opportunities for adoptable pets in need of a loving home. Usage is free to the orgs and the general public.
Media coverage and Testimonials
This fourteen year compassion has had many news stories written about our efforts and created tools for helping the lost, found, pound, and adoptable pets
- Pet Search and Rescue`s hi tech Scavenger Hunt of dog friendly places in Boerne - Aug 29, 2015
- KSAT - SApets.com now showing ACS pets at Brooks
- KENS 5 story on SApets.com new Privacy Flyer and auto search emails (article)
- KENS 5 story on SApets.com new Privacy Flyer and auto search emails (video)
- KENS 5 story of a happy ending due to SApets.com (article)
- KENS 5 story of a happy ending due to SApets.com (video)
- Chicago Tribune article about Pet Search and Rescue, Inc
- Galveston Monthly article
- article about Pet Search and Rescue, Inc's website KerrvillePets.com
- Action Magazine
- Boerne Star
- KSAT - SApets.com new technologies help save pets!